#TellITS - ITS needs your help identifying and reporting technology issues on campus. ITS has been using the Tell ITS form as a way to alert us to technology issues so that we can help resolve them sooner. If you see an issue, loose cable, or something that just doesn't look right - we want to know about it!
Have you noticed the signage on campus “Tell ITS”? You should be seeing it on fliers, digital signage and on computers around campus.
You can use the Feedback option to let us know how you think we're doing.
- Fun fact: A faculty member brought the "Grid View" extension to our attention and we were able to share that info more widespread! Your input and ideas are important to us and could be beneficial to all of Manhattan College!
- Have a good experience? Let us know!
- Have a bad experience? Let us know what went wrong so we can correct it for the future.
- Have an idea to improve tech at the college? We want to know about it.
- Make sure to give us your name so we can give you credit if the idea is implemented.
If you come across a technology issue on campus, please do not hesitate to report it to email@example.com or 718-862-7973 immediately. For your convenience, you may also report issues or provide us with feedback by double clicking on the Tell ITS icon on the desktop of all public computers on campus or any ITS webpage. You can also access this form via http://manhattan.edu/tellits. You will be directed to fill out a brief online form, just like the one linked above, detailing the nature of the issue and/or providing feedback. The faster we know about an issue, the faster we can resolve it. We need your help to make sure that issues are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.