ITS is looking to fill the following 5 positions ASAP!
- Graduate Assistant- South Campus Client Services The Client Services Graduate Assistant (CSGA) reports to the IT Support Specialist (ITSS). The CSGA is responsible for managing the day to day workflow of the Client Services office. The CSGA also trains and supervises a team of student employees. The major responsibility of this position is to ensure that their assigned Client Services office and ticket queue is running efficiently. The successful candidate must stay up to date with the technology deployed at Manhattan College. The successful candidate must also ensure that their team has the skill, tools, and resources to be successful. The CSGA will communicate regularly with their counterparts in other offices and backup each other as needed.
- Video Specialist The primary role of this position is to work on editing, collaborating, and creating knowledge centered instructional videos to be used by those on campus.
- Client Services Technician The primary focus is to support the Manhattan College community's technology needs. The Client Services Technician (CST) performs daily operations of the Client Services office, including checking student email, checking ticketing, answering the phones, and greeting clients in the office. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: consulting, training, supporting faculty and students; writing technology based documentation; self evaluation and assessment of client services skills and knowledge; assist colleagues; and troubleshooting. Additional responsibilities to be determined by Supervisors depending on the needs of the office. Training is provided.
- Operations Representative The primary focus is to support the Manhattan College community's technology needs. The Operations Technician performs the daily tasks of the Operations office. We are an escalation team that works to maintain ITS owned equipment in all classrooms and computer labs throughout the entire campus. Main day to day tasks include: checking ticketing, room checks for all classrooms and computer labs, troubleshooting any issues that are escalated to the team, projector maintenance, replacing cabling in the ceiling/wall between projector and wall port, updating inventory for any new equipment, imaging, control unit maintenance (Pixie, Hall Research, Crestron). Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: research, training, writing/updating technology based documentation (Knowledge Base articles), self evaluation and assessment of operations skills and knowledge, and assist colleagues. Additional responsibilities to be determined by Supervisors depending on the needs of the office. Training is provided.
- Technical Writer is responsible for helping the Technology Training Coordinator create documentation and training for various technologies, software, programs, devices, and equipment, etc. This position will also aid in monitoring the colleges first ever chatbot and its transcripts, weekly. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone at Manhattan College that you think would be a good fit!