With ITS Client Services returning to campus, we have implemented some procedures that will
strictly enforce social distancing in the offices. In order to provide the safest environment possible
for Client Services team members and clients, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- Walk-ins to any Client Services office are strictly prohibited.
- We will continue to default to remote support whenever possible.
- In person sessions will be limited to (PPE must be worn by all parties):
- Appointments determined not to be solvable remotely
- Event Setups
- Classroom issues
- Training Sessions that can not be provided remotely (ex: Classroom technology training)
- In person appointments must be limited to 15 minutes to limit exposure
- This means that personal device support may not always be feasible since the client is expected to stay with the device.
- Office doors will be locked. Clients with appointments will need to knock for entry at their specified appointment time.