ITS will be conducting planned network maintenance during the entirety of Spring Break, March 13-March 17, which will cause some localized network outages. We do this in order to take advantage of a time when there will be no classes and much fewer staff on campus.
In order to improve network reliability throughout campus, ITS will be conducting some upgrades on network equipment that services the campus. This network maintenance will affect both the wired and wireless networks. The Spring Break network maintenance schedule is below:
Monday, March 13th
- 8am-9am; All Dorm Residence Halls
- 8am-9am; De LaSalle, Memorial and Hayden Halls
- 8am-9am; Leo Engineering Building
- 8am-9am; O'Malley Library, Thomas, and Smith Halls
- 8am-9am; Research and Learning Center (RLC), Kelly Commons, Draddy Gym, and Alumni Hall