We are so proud the efforts of Rich Musal, Director of Client Services and Operations, have been recognized. Rich exemplifies with distinction the Lasallian Hallmarks that inspire the Mission of Manhattan College.
Nominated and selected by his colleagues, Rich was awarded this year's Distinguished Lasallian Administrator at the Nov. 27 Administrator/Staff Convocation.
The principles of this award exemplify individuals among us who:
- are committed to excellence in the fulfillment of their responsibilities
- demonstrate the utmost of respect for the dignity of others
- manifest their faith in God through their actions and relationships
- make evident that integrity and trustworthiness matter
- seek to make right things that are harmful to others
|Rich Musal, (center) with President O'Donnell (far left) on the altar in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers|