- Microsoft Security Intelligence Report and Consumer Reports
- AARP, “Caught in the Scammer’s Net: Risk Factors That May Lead to Becoming an Internet Fraud Victim,” 2014
- Norton Cyber Security Insights Report Q1, 2017
- Ponemon Institute, “2015 Cost of Cyber Crime Study: Global,” 2015
- Federal Trade Commission, “The Top Frauds of 2017”
For more information on this topic review The Facts Get Clued into the Cyber World Reality.
Be Secure Online! Refer to Manhattan College's Cyber Safety site for additional resources.
Refer to Manhattan College's Email Signature Knowledge BaseArticle for instructions on how to create your own email signature.
Using a Manhattan College email signature is important because it is the perfect opportunity to brand every message you send. By creating a cohesive email signature for each employee on your team, you create brand recognition in every person to whom your employees sends emails.
Reach out to IT Services with any questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 718-862-7973
Partially reposted from Official website of the Department of Homeland Security