Phishing attacks are on the rise and we are taking steps to prevent these attacks from affecting Manhattan College. ITS would like to request your assistance by asking for your hyper vigilance in regards to potential phishing scams by doing the following:
1. Never respond to any suspicious or unfamiliar emails.
2. Report any of these suspicious emails to ITS by forwarding the message to email@example.com for validation.
3. If you think your account has been compromised contact ITS immediately at 718-862-7973 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Phishing scams and how to protect yourself this holiday season please check out the links below:
Half of all Phishing Sites Now Have the Padlock
As we approach the Christmas Holiday break, ITS would like to remind campus users that we will NOT be performing updates and will NOT ASK for information from you.
- ITS will NOT ASK for you to update your password or other personal information.
- ITS will NOT DISABLE your account over the break if you do not respond to an email.