Specific changes include:
- The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
- If you’ve added a custom company logo, it is now in the top right.
- The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The page background is now white, not gray.
- The “New” button has been updated.
- The font used for headers has been changed.
Here’s a comparison of several screens in the old and the new interface:
If needed, you can find screenshots of the new interface here.
Partially reposted from https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2018/05/google-drive-ui-updates.html