To assist new and existing Moodle users, Instructional Design will be offering the following Moodle training sessions in the coming weeks. All sessions will take place in O'Malley 410.
Moodle 3.5 Update Overview For FacultyThese 45 minute sessions are intended for existing Moodle users and will focus on acclimating users with the new interface and features found in Moodle 3.5.
- Monday, August 20th: 11:00am-11:45am
- Wednesday, August 22nd: 1:00pm-1:45pm
- Tuesday, August 28th: 2:30pm-3:15pm
Beginner Moodle Training For FacultyThese sessions are intended for new Moodle users or those that would like to receive a refresher on the basics of Moodle.
- Monday, August 20th: 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday, August 22nd: 10:00am-11:30am
- Thursday, August 23rd: 5:00pm-6:00pm (part of New Adjunct Orientation)
- Tuesday, August 28th: 1:00pm-2:30pm