This is useful for when you want to hide a course before the semester starts or after the semester ends.
Often times this might be set to Hide without you even knowing, leading to confusion about a student's access to a course.
To check or modify your course visibility, please follow these steps.
To make your course visible:
- Login to Moodle.
- Click into the course that you wish to make visible to your students.
- On the right side of the screen, there is a gear icon that you must select.
- Under the drop down menu that appears, you will select Edit settings.
- Once the Edit course settings menu appears, you will see the General settings. There you will find the Course visibility option.
- Set the Course visibility to Show. This will now make your course visible to students.
For further details, please refer to this Making a Moodle Course Visible KBA.